All SBKA members are invited to the AGM which takes place at 2pm on Saturday (March 10) at Wedmore Golf Club, Lascott Hill, Wedmore BS28 4QT.
Dr Pete Kennedy, part of a major Asian hornet research project, is giving the lecture.
Pete, from the University of Exeter, will talk about the latest project findings which saw researchers tracking Asian hornets using radar and radio waves.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the 2017 AGM
3. Matters arising
4. Treasurer's report
5. Council proposal: 'That the possibility of SBKA becoming a charitable incorporated organisation is explored'
6. Election of officers
7. Election of Executive Divisional Representatives
8. Appointment of independent reviewer: Bruton Sweet
9. West Country Honey Farms Award
10. Honorary Membership - John de Winton, Somerton
11. Hosts and venue for the 2019 AGM - Quantock Division