We would like to know about your 2017 honey crop!
An accurate picture of the harvest gives us an opportunity to localise the BBKA honey survey work so we can talk to the press and our MPs about the state of our bees and if, say, a husbandry factory is identified, take steps to support improvement.
Please spare a few minutes and let us know:
1. Quantity of honey per colony
2. How does this compare with last year
3. Rough split between Spring and Summer honey
4. Your explanation for why the crop was up or down on the previous year
5. And your name and location
Please email Anne Pike, Chairman